- Message me and we will set-up a time to meet in person at the gym to discuss the gym and your goals, or simply jump in to a class!
- To do that, Sign in to the calendar and make your reservation.
- You will be prompted to sign the waiver when you create an account, easy stuff. (All digital, no paper waste)
- What to wear? Barefoot or CLEAN indoor shoes that you feel good moving around in; clean, fragrance-free and pet hair-free clothing, comfortable for ease of movement.
- You can pay before or after class at the gym Cash/Card/Venmo/Check...
What is the general format of gym activities?
Mostly hour-long, group-style, instructed classes capped at 12 people. In these classes, we work either all together as a group or in partners. We also host open-gym times throughout the week for personal use, unstructured gym-time.
How fit do I need to be?
Most classes are suitable for the complete beginner to the advanced mover. We use a progressive system which allows us to scale everything to suit your current level and advance you to the next!
How long will it take me to gain mobility/flexibility?
First, ask yourself how long it has taken you to become inflexible. Flexibility is hard-earned, and there are no shortcuts. Starting NOW and taking the right path is the quickest way.
Do you offer personal training?
Yes, we offer one-on-one personal training to help you reach your personal goals or if you simply prefer a one-on-one environment. Our private lessons are priced on a sliding-scale.
Is there an ideal age range for training?
We accept clients from ages 18-120. If you have the desire to move, grow, and have fun doing it, then the age you are is ideal. We also offer weekly parkour classes for kids.